If you receive a traffic ticket that you believe to be unwarranted, you can file a written objection. Instructions on how to do this are printed on the ticket itself.
To file an objection, you will need an authorisation from DirectLease. This authorisation and the traffic ticket itself are attached to the email message we sent you. If you did not receive this email, please contact us by phone or email. We will then send you the authorisation as soon as possible.
Tip: make sure to include your lease vehicle's licence plate number and the judgement number listed on the ticket.
Want to file an objection?
When you send an email or letter to the organisation that issued your traffic ticket, it helps to include the following information:
- Name and address information
- Your lease vehicle's licence plate number
- The specifications of the ticket
- The location and date of the violation
- Why you believe the ticket is unwarranted
- The authorisation from DirectLease B.V.
- Any relevant evidence
Telephone: 0541 - 571 710